OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

From design patterns to category theory

This is an awesome description of such things.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
No matter what language or platform you’re using, the CLI will help you work more effectively. Turn tedious chores into quick tasks: read...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
An “out-of-the-box” agile approach won’t work for your unique situation. Instead, unite agile and lean principles to design a custom appr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build your own languages with ANTLR v4, using ANTLR’s new advanced parsing technology. In this book, you’ll learn how ANTLR automatically...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get ready to kick some software project butt. By learning the ways of the agile samurai you will discover: how to create plans and sched...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
To lead change, you need to expand your toolkit, and this book gives you the tools you need to make the transition from agile practitione...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Few of the ideas presented here are controversial or extreme; most experienced programmers will agree that this stuff works. Yet 50 to 70...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
_Your Code as a Crime Scene_ blends criminal psychology with code analysis to help you investigate and improve your code, software archit...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rebuild your free and open source software policies to increase developer retention, ensure cutting-edge security, and reinforce the comp...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
In the beginning was the chip . . . _Charged Bodies_ chronicles the rise of Silicon Valley via the voices of those who shaped it and thos...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn the tools and techniques of effective engineering leadership. James Stanier @jstanier edited by Adaobi Obi Tulton @aotulton A...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New