CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Explore Wikipedia's New Look

Explore Wikipedia’s New Look.
Wikipedia is the world’s free, collaborative encyclopedia—the largest collection of open knowledge in history. It contains over 58 million articles, written in more than 300 languages by volunteers…

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: AstonJ
https://permission.site/ This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
First poster: bot
A field guide to help you recognize achievement, spot A field guide to help you recognize achievement, spot bottlenecks, and debug your d...
New
First poster: mafinar
F# Is The Best Coding Language Today. If you want to personally pick up a programming language in order to become a better coder in what...
New
OvermindDL1
Yet another rust-made text editor, though I’m really liking the looks of how this one works!
New
CommunityNews
ABSTRACT In lieu of a traditional , I’ve tried to distill the essence of the talk into a collection of maxims: All programmers are API ...
New
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
Building a Slack/Discord alternative with Tauri/Rust linen <span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"></span>blog. Introduction My name is K...
New
CommunityNews
9 fintech engineering mistakes. Read this list unless you want to build a money dissappearing system
New
First poster: dyowee
Software engineering job openings hit five-year low?. There are 35% fewer software developer job listings on Indeed today, than five yea...
New
First poster: chris.johan
Skype’s days appear to be numbered, as a hidden string in the latest Skype for Windows preview suggests Microsoft will shutter the servic...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New