CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Elton John brands government 'losers' over AI copyright plans

The musician accuses the government of robbing young artists over its copyright law plans.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: CommunityNews
SOME OF THE most dazzling recent advances in artificial intelligence have come thanks to resources only available at big tech companies, ...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Imagine you’re sitting at a casino’s poker table. Someone has explained the basic rules to you, but you’ve never played before and don’t ...
New
New
First poster: bot
Language technology powered by AI can perpetuate bias if we are not careful. We need to be sure that language AI is trained to be ethical...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Chat-bots are amazing these days! About a month ago LaMDA made the news when it apparently convinced an engineer at Google that it was se...
New
First poster: bot
Upcoming “Hopper” GPU broke records in its MLPerf debut, according to Nvidia.
New
First poster: bot
AI video editor can recognize objects, people, and sounds, allowing editing via text.
New
First poster: bot
AI and the Future of Pixel Art. Creative industries are undergoing a 0 to 1 moment. If you didn’t know, now you do. The impact that AI w...
New
First poster: joni
My experience trying to write original, full-length human-sounding articles using Claude AI. You can use AI tools like Claude to help yo...
New
First poster: brennan
It’s Not a Hypothetical, I’ve Already Lost My Job to AI For The Last Year
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New