CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Designing a New Rust Class at Stanford: Safety in Systems Programming

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
New
DevotionGeo
There are 3 main formatters for Erlang which you can use from the command-line, rebar3_format, Steamroller elmfmt. Visual Studio Cod...
New
AstonJ
This article was written by @rvirding …over a decade ago! Posting here in case anyone else finds it of interest and adding it to our Erla...
New
First poster: wolf4earth
Understanding Partial Moves in Rust. Partial moves are an interesting but often misunderstood feature of Rust. However, with the right ...
New
First poster: bot
It’s easy to view yourself as “not a real programmer.” There are programs out there that everyone uses, and it’s easy to put their develo...
/c
New
paulanthonywilson
Post on using UDP multicasting with Elixir to broadcast presence, and listen for peers, on a local network. I have found this approach us...
New
CommunityNews
I don’t like reading thick O’Reilly books when I start learning new programming languages. Rather, I like starting by writing small and d...
New
ragamuf
Does the world need another How to create a blog article? Maybe not. But then again, creating something out of nothing is what we love....
New
brainlid
In a 2 day spike, I created my own Elixir-based AI Personal Fitness Trainer! The surprising part for me was how useful and helpful I foun...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New