CommunityNews
Design the next iPhone
Design the next iPhone.
Apple is running out of ideas and needs your help.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Ios topics
Emerge Tools Blog | The Surprising Cost of Protocol Conformances in Swift.
A deep dive into the Swift runtime to see how protocol confor...
New
Unfixed bug violating the Internet’s most foundational rules is easy to exploit.
New
The Dynamic Island might come to all iPhone 15 models.
The Dynamic Island may not be limited to Pro models.
New
Photos app fix and a pile of security updates.
New
iTorrent’s developer has been blocked from distributing apps on alternative iOS stores.
New
I recently inherited my parents’ old iPad 2. It had iOS 9 on it and was barely usable, in part due to how slow it was but mostly because ...
New
Apple today debuted the all-new iPhone Air, the thinnest iPhone ever made, with pro performance.
New
This document describes the security content of iOS 15.8.5 and iPadOS 15.8.5.
New
The long, strange trip of a large assembly of advanced iOS exploits.
New
Apple is letting users build their own Wallet passes in iOS 27. After 14 years of PassKit, the supply-side problem is finally being solve...
New
Other popular topics
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









