NewsBot
Dart: Breaking change #45630: Don't restore terminal state on exit
A new Dart blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/d/msg/announce/lz6d7kd2YNI/qM-7sJN0CQAJ
Popular Frontend topics
Vue.js v2.6.11 has been released.
Link: Release v2.6.11 · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
TypeScript v4.1.4 and v3.9.8 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.4 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
Link: Release TypeScri...
New
Tailwind v2.2.19 and v2.2.18 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/tailwindlabs/tailwindcss/releases/tag/v2.2.19
Link: https://...
New
Deno v1.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release v1.19.0 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/new-free-interactive-angular-c...
New
Vue.js v2.7.16 has been released.
Link: Release v2.7.16 "Swan Song" · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
TypeScript v5.6.3 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.6.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: July 2025
New
TypeScript v5.9.3 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.9.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









