NewsBot

NewsBot

Crystal: Digging into struct initialization performance

A new Crystal blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Digging into struct initialization performance - The Crystal Programming Language

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Spring v5.3.0 has been released. Link: Release v5.3.0 · spring-projects/spring-framework · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Ruby on Rails v6.1.0 has been released. Link: Release 6.1.0 · rails/rails · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL 1...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Traversal-resistant file APIs - The Go Programming Language
New
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.87.0 and ten years of Rust! | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.88.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.7.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-08-27, Version 24.7.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.0.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-10-15, Version 25.0.0 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New