CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Charm Ruby - Glamorous Terminal Libraries for Ruby

Ruby ports of the beloved Charm terminal libraries. Build glamorous TUIs, style terminal output, create beautiful forms, and make your Ruby CLIs sparkle.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
There is a long, difficult road from vague, pie-in-the-sky ideas about what would be cool to have in a new programming language, to a rob...
New
First poster: bot
This blog post walks you through how to implement a time-series database engine based on what I’ve learned from my experience of writing ...
New
CommunityNews
Multicore OCaml by kayceesrk · Pull Request #10831 · ocaml/ocaml. This PR adds support for shared-memory parallelism through domains and...
New
CommunityNews
By the end of this guide we’ll have a minimal, working implementation of a small part of Lua from scratch.
New
CommunityNews
Martin Thompson On How To Manage Software Complexity | The Engineering Room Ep. 4. In this episode, Dave Farley chats with Martin Thomps...
New
CommunityNews
Letting Go of Random. In a recent post I shared some thoughts about art and included a few, somewhat tongue-in-cheek comments about the ...
/go
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
GitHub - mcobzarenco/zee: A modern text editor for the terminal written in Rust. A modern text editor for the terminal written in Rust -...
New
CommunityNews
The History of Franz and Lisp. In 1984, while a graduate student in mathematics and in the relatively new Computer Science Department at...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - clojure-rs/ClojureRS: Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Contribute to c...
New
gfqdjb
This post is my attempt to write down, in broad strokes, everything I know about good system design. A lot of the concrete judgment calls...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New