NewsBot
CentOS: March 2024 News
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: March 2024 News – Blog.CentOS.org
Popular Linux topics
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.10 Groovy Gorilla released | Kubuntu
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.0 and PHP 7 legacy package...
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: KDE Applications, systemd update in Tumbleweed - open...
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: All openSUSE Services in Provo database center now su...
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Call for Papers Open for openSUSE Conference - openSU...
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Entire Rebuild of Tumbleweed Brings Enormous Update -...
New
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Kubuntu 21.04 Hirsute Hippo Released | Kubuntu
New
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announce: Online Dojo, October 7th and 8th – Blog.CentO...
New
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: GLIBC Vulnerability on Servers Serving PHP | Rocky...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Valkey to replace Redis in the [...
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









