NewsBot

NewsBot

CentOS Infrastructure Update Q1 2024

A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: CentOS Infrastructure Update Q1 2024 – Blog.CentOS.org

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

NewsBot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Linode renews Kubuntu VPS sponsorship | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: [Stable Update] 2020-10-01 - Kernels, Mesa, KDE-Framew...
New
First poster: bot
The Ultimate Debian Database (UDD) gathers a lot of data about various aspects of Debian in the same SQL database. It allows users to eas...
New
First poster: bot
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://bits.debian.org/2021/01/new-developers-2020-12....
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Tumbleweed Gets Newest KDE Frameworks, Plasma - openS...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: About | Rocky Enterprise Software Foundation
New
First poster: bot
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Lenovo, Infomaniak, Roche, Amazon Web Services (AWS) an...
New
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Rocky Linux Project shifts focus to Rocky GNU/Hurd...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: TeX Live package reorganization
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New