CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Beautifulalgorithms.jl

Concise and beautiful algorithms written in Julia

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
As I continue to work on Cyberscore, I keep finding new quirks / features in PHP and MySQL. All of the tests below are being run on mysql...
New
First poster: bot
This blog post walks you through how to implement a time-series database engine based on what I’ve learned from my experience of writing ...
New
New
First poster: bot
Building a Neural Network in Pure Lisp without Built-in Numbers using only Atoms and Lists. A neural network written in pure Lisp withou...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - vitalik/django-ninja: :dash: Fast, Async-ready, Openapi, type hints based framework for building APIs. :dash: Fast, Async-rea...
New
First poster: bot
Hacking sum types with Go generics. Go doesn’t have sum types, but generics get us one step closer to a useful polyfill. If you’ve ever ...
New
First poster: bot
To build a web application you need to make architecture decisions across a range of topics. The beauty of Ruby on Rails or Django is tha...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - tetratelabs/wazero: wazero: the zero dependency WebAssembly runtime for Go developers. wazero: the zero dependency WebAssembly ...
New
First poster: bot
Disclaimer: I work at Uber and am partially responsible for bringing zig cc to serious internal use. Opinions are mine, this blog post is...
New
First poster: faust
Ruffle is a Flash Player emulator written in Rust. Ruffle runs natively on all modern operating systems as a standalone application, and ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New