GroxioLearning
BeamRadio: Brain Cardarella and LiveView Native
In Episode 70 of BeamRad.io Lars Wikman and Alex Koutmos have a chat with Brian Cardarella about all things LiveView Native. Don’t miss this one!
Popular Backend topics
Apparently he decided to live-stream how he’s going to create a semver library.
New
New
In a previous post we talked about implementing a simple video chat with WebRTC and Elixir. This update will touch on some of the API cha...
New
If you’re interested in Rust this is worth a read :smiley:
Technology from the past come to save the future from itself
Hi
I have be...
New
Idioms for the D Programming Language
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
In this post we’re going to be looking at a more advanced use of Gleam’s type system, known as phantom types. Hopefully by the end of thi...
New
This was posted on the Elixir Forum and thought it was worth sharing here!
I love how the excitement of the author shines through and I ...
New
Mark Hoffman, the author of Programming WebAssembly in Rust, is a pretty hilarious lecturer if you like a dry sense of humor.
New
Another week, another oldies-but-goldies post…
This one about Test Driven Development.
New
For the past few years, Safari has been putting in a lot of effort to enhance its WebAssembly support and 2024 was no exception… I believ...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









