CommunityNews
Avoiding USB-C on iPhones may get harder for Apple as Brazil considers mandate
Brazil joins EU and efforts from US politicians in universal charger push.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Macos topics
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one:
pip in...
New
The Apple-Dell deal that could have changed history.
It’s been 10 years since the death of Steve Jobs. Michael Dell shares his memories ...
New
Never-before-seen, cross-platform SysJoker came from an “advanced threat actor.”
New
Also, devs will now have 90 days to respond to a removal notice instead of 30.
New
Moving a macOS window by clicking anywhere on it (like on Linux).
Today I learned that since macOS High Sierra onwards you can move a wi...
New
More people using Arm hardware will (eventually) lead to better Arm software.
New
FUSE-T.
Abstract
FUSE-T is a kext-less implementation of FUSE for macOS that uses NFS v4 local server instead of a kernel extension.
...
New
Also: iPadOS 16 launches October 24.
New
macOS Ventura is now available.
macOS Ventura takes the Mac experience to a whole new level with groundbreaking capabilities that help u...
New
M5 Pro Max’s “performance” CPU cores definitely aren’t just rebranded E-cores.
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









