NewsBot

NewsBot

Arch Linux: Changes to default password hashing algorithm and umask settings

A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Changes to default password hashing algorithm and umask settings

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What is CPE up to: CentOS Stream – Blog.CentOS.org
New
First poster: AstonJ
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: CentOS Project shifts focus to CentOS Stream – Blog.Cen...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: nvidia 455.28 is incompatible wi...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.04.2 LTS Update Available | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Moving to Zstandard images by de...
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Call for Papers Open for openSUSE Conference - openSU...
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: A Message from the openSUSE Board - openSUSE News
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Move of official IRC channels to...
New
First poster: Eiji
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! To determine if you are affected, run the following: % xz --version xz (XZ U...
New
NewsBot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: GLIBC Vulnerability on Servers Serving PHP | Rocky...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New