CommunityNews
Apple has a private CSS property to add Liquid Glass effects to web content
I have an incredibly boring summer hobby: looking at the changelog for the WebKit Github repo. Why? Because I spend a chunk of my professional life working with webviews inside mobile apps and I like to get an early peek into what’s coming in the next version of iOS. Since
Read in full here:
Popular Frontend topics
WebAssembly (Wasm) has many applications in the cloud-native world today – WASI, edge cloud computing, Proxy-Wasm, and cloud-native runti...
New
3 TypeScript Tricks I wish I knew when I learned TypeScript.
TypeScript is a big Superset of JavaScript which has many features which mi...
New
GitHub - eeue56/derw: An Elm-inspired language that transpiles to TypeScript.
An Elm-inspired language that transpiles to TypeScript - G...
New
See them here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
View here:
https://chaotic.netlify.app/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
165+ JavaScript terms you need to know.
Keep this JavaScript glossary bookmarked to reference variables, methods, strings, and more.
New
Chrome Browser Exploitation, Part 1: Introduction to V8 and JavaScript Internals.
Web browsers, our extensive gateway to the internet. B...
New
Welcome to the Open Source Seed Initiative - Open Source Seed Initiative.
Today, only a handful of companies account for most of the wor...
New
New
Learning HTML to build your website, fanzine, or personal site.
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /markdown









