CommunityNews

CommunityNews

AI meets Cryptography 1: What AI Found in Cloudflare's CIRCL

We pointed our AI audit pipeline at Cloudflare’s CIRCL experimental cryptography library and confirmed seven real bugs, from a critical float64 precision loss in threshold RSA to a complete access-control break in attribute-based encryption. All seven are now fixed upstream. This is the first post in a series on bugs our agents found across open source cryptography.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
NVIDIA Doubles Down: Announces A100 80GB GPU, Supercharging World’s Most Powerful GPU for AI Supercomputing. SC20—NVIDIA today unveiled ...
New
First poster: bot
DeepMind’s AI helps untangle the mathematics of knots. The machine-learning techniques could benefit other areas of maths that involve l...
New
First poster: bot
AlphaTensor discovers better algorithms for matrix math, inspiring another improvement from afar.
New
First poster: bot
AI and the Future of Pixel Art. Creative industries are undergoing a 0 to 1 moment. If you didn’t know, now you do. The impact that AI w...
New
First poster: joni
My experience trying to write original, full-length human-sounding articles using Claude AI. You can use AI tools like Claude to help yo...
New
CommunityNews
Netflix said it used generative AI for the first time for a scene in an Argentinean show called “El Eternauta.”
New
CommunityNews
The glamourous AI coding agent for your favourite terminal :heart_with_arrow: - charmbracelet/crush
New
CommunityNews
Comparison and ranking the performance of over 100 AI models (LLMs) across key metrics including intelligence, price, performance and spe...
New
First poster: apsori
Last week, a tweet went viral showing a guy claiming that a Cursor/Claude agent deleted his company’s production database. We watched fro...
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
Open-source AI coding agent for your terminal. Engineered around DeepSeek’s prefix-cache. MCP first-class · plan mode · MIT.
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New