CommunityNews

CommunityNews

AI Graveyard — discontinued and acquired AI tools

Curated list of AI tools and AI startups that have shut down, been acquired and folded, or had their domains lapse. Updated as our editorial team confirms each death.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
Kicking off another busy Spring GPU Technology Conference for NVIDIA, this morning the graphics and accelerator designer is announcing th...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
BROKEN PROMISES & EMPTY THREATS: THE EVOLUTION OF AI IN THE USA, 1956-1996 Artificial Intelligence (AI) is once again a promising tec...
New
New
First poster: bot
A research group has taught AI to magnetically wrangle a high-powered stream of plasma used for fusion research — but wait! Put away your...
New
CommunityNews
We present Imagen, a text-to-image diffusion model with an unprecedented degree of photorealism and a deep level of language understandin...
New
First poster: bot
Adept’s ACT-1 has learned how to automate complex UI tasks in web apps using an AI model.
New
CommunityNews
GitHub Copilot litigation · Joseph Saveri Law Firm & Matthew Butterick. GitHub Copilot litigation
New
New
CommunityNews
How I helped Claude AI extend its capabilities only for the same AI to reject my job application.
New
First poster: alvinkatojr
Open-source AI coding agent for your terminal. Engineered around DeepSeek’s prefix-cache. MCP first-class · plan mode · MIT.
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New