AdaptiveMusicPk
Adaptive Music Packs by Paul E. Messier
I’ve created 6 music packs for various types of games.
These feature several sections that allow you to adapt the audio, pick and choose between stems to create something memorable. Intended to be used for rough drafts to convey what you need when ready for a custom order.
ADAPTIVE MUSIC PACK FOUNDATIONS
ORDER CUSTOM WORK
https://www.fiverr.com/paul_messier/create-a-custom-adaptive-music-pack-for-you
Popular Game Dev topics
This was on the UK Dragons Den and I thought it was a neat use of existing technology (Playstation 3 camera which you can buy for about £...
New
SNKRX is an arcade shooter roguelite where you control a snake of heroes that automatically attack nearby enemies. Combine different hero...
New
Stride is an open-source C# game engine for realistic rendering and VR. The engine is highly modular and aims at giving game makers more ...
New
Pretty incredible - and I think it gives a good glimpse of what the next gen (PS6 etc) will be able to pull off with ease:
...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Breaking down Sony’s confusing messaging with easy-to-digest tables and lists.
New
Hey everyone!
My name is Sam and I represent Legends of Learning - a platform for game based learning in schools, and a marketplace for ...
New
How do I cancel my Fortnite Crew subscription and what happens to my account and previous rewards after I cancel my subscription?
New
Hello everybody :slight_smile:
I’m making a tool with the goal to help creating branching dialogues for game development. I want to make...
New
Hi, so i know that python is a better first language but I read that it’s not mainly used for game development so I wondered if c# was be...
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









