andresriveros

andresriveros

2020 Ruby on Rails Community Survey

Every other year since 2009, Planet Argon collects information to know the state of RoR community and trends.

Previous results:

If you have 5-10 min., please contribute :slight_smile:

Take the survey

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

There’s some good info in that survey Andrés - I like that they include popular tools as that’s always a good way to get an idea of which ones are worth considering.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

asgartech
I know we tend to talk a lot about passion, but I find that more often than not “passion” means being willing to work anyway between five...
New
andresriveros
Every other year since 2009, Planet Argon collects information to know the state of RoR community and trends. Previous results: If you...
New
Jase
Why does it have to take users screaming to get stuff like this fixed ESP when a service say " Tired of being tracked online? We can help...
New
AstonJ
This is fantastic! On Thursday, Twitter’s engineering division tweeted out a set of words that it wants “to move away from using in f...
New
New
AstonJ
What can the industry do to be more green? We use carbon-neutral servers here, but it’s still not quite enough. Is there anything out t...
New
AstonJ
Inspired by the Bletchley Park thread, I was wondering what each of our countries may be famous for in computing. Perhaps a language was...
New
wolf4earth
Continuing the discussion from Elm-pages: A statically typed site generator: @AstonJ asked me to create a thread to discuss this great t...
New
First poster: bot
In the photo above, a Wii Remote is sitting on a table next to an open window. People who grew up playing the Wii might remember it; whil...
New
ggarnier
I just finished reading “Effective Remote Work”, and I really liked! But one thing I disagree is when the author calls the Covid-19 pande...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New