CommunityNews

CommunityNews

What to expect from WWDC 2026: Siri’s highly anticipated revamp and Apple Intelligence updates

Apple’s WWDC nears: Here’s what you can look forward to.

Read in full here:

https://techcrunch.com/2026/06/04/what-to-expect-from-wwdc-2026-siris-highly-anticipated-revamp-and-apple-intelligence-updates/

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

New
First poster: bot
The firm’s value more than doubled during the pandemic as people bought more gadgets during lockdowns.
New
CommunityNews
Never-before-seen, cross-platform SysJoker came from an “advanced threat actor.”
New
First poster: bot
Introducing Accelerated PyTorch Training on Mac. In collaboration with the Metal engineering team at Apple, we are excited to announce s...
#m1
New
First poster: bot
Apple Music has quietly increased the price of its student plan in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. In the United States...
New
First poster: bot
Process injection: breaking all macOS security layers with a single vulnerability. If you have created a new macOS app with Xcode 13.2, ...
New
First poster: bot
Parliament approves USB-C rule for 2024, mulls wireless charging interoperability.
New
First poster: bot
The UK competition watchdog launches a market investigation into cloud gaming and mobile browsers.
New
CommunityNews
A simple alternative to homebrew for installing binary packages on MacOS written in Go. - crhuber/kelp
New
New

Other popular topics Top

DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New