CommunityNews

CommunityNews

UX Challenges based in the real world

Done reading about UX? Start doing it.

  • Practice with real-world exercises.
  • Train yourself in crucial skills and tools.
  • Take away portfolio-worthy deliverables.
  • Useful for beginners and experts alike.

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

#ux

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

malloryerik
What design tools do you use or recommend? Figma is amazing as a web-based graphics editor. Easy to use, real-time collaboration (OK, s...
New
First poster: bot
Done reading about UX? Start doing it. Practice with real-world exercises. Train yourself in crucial skills and tools. Take away portfo...
#ux
New
Eiji
My favourite icon them is Oxygen :white_check_mark: Beautiful Old-School look (3D-like look instead of flat design) :white_check_mark:...
New
gulshan212
Well, for the past few days, I have been researching the best UX design bootcamps, and I found many results on SERP. You guys can also se...
New
ManningBooks
Emotional UX teaches you to create digital products that are memorable, loved, and effective. You’ll dive deep into how humans perceive a...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New