CommunityNews

CommunityNews

The newest AI boom pitch: Host a mini data center at your home

The plan aims to speed up AI compute deployment while compensating residents.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

New
First poster: CommunityNews
A new computer program fashioned after artificial intelligence systems like AlphaGo has solved several open problems in combinatorics and...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Chat-bots are amazing these days! About a month ago LaMDA made the news when it apparently convinced an engineer at Google that it was se...
New
First poster: joni
My experience trying to write original, full-length human-sounding articles using Claude AI. You can use AI tools like Claude to help yo...
New
First poster: gflashner
Google’s openly available Gemma collection of AI models has reached a milestone: over 150 million downloads. Omar Sanseviero, a developer...
New
New
First poster: mercyf
It replicates your development environment and takes up to 30 minutes per task.
New
CommunityNews
Cursor 1.0 brings BugBot for code review, a first look at memories, one-click MCP setup, Jupyter support and general availability of Back...
New
New
First poster: jss
Fuck you people. Raping the planet, spending trillions on toxic, unrecyclable equipment while blowing up society, yet taking the time to ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New