NewsBot

NewsBot

Tailwind v2.2.2 released!

Tailwind v2.2.2 has been released.

Link: Release v2.2.2 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

bot
Vue.js v2.6.11 has been released. Link: Release v2.6.11 · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: February 2021
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.1.3 has been released. Link: Release 3.1.3 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Dart blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/d/msg/announce/S...
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/alyssa-nicoll-a-love-story-the...
New
First poster: bot
Tailwind v2.1.0 has been released. Link: Release v2.1.0 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/typed-forms-the-rfc-is-here-53...
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/modern-css-in-angular-layouts-...
New
NewsBot
Vue.js v2.7.16 has been released. Link: Release v2.7.16 "Swan Song" · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
NewsBot
TypeScript v5.9.3 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 5.9.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New