NewsBot
Tackle Advent of Code 2023 With Kotlin and Win Prizes!
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Tackle Advent of Code 2023 With Kotlin and Win Prizes! | The Kotlin Blog
Popular Backend topics
Node.js v12.20.0, v15.3.0 and v14.15.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2020-11-24, Version 12.20.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @mylesborins · node...
New
Quarkus 1.10.3.Final has been released.
Link: Release 1.10.3.Final · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
New
phel-lang/phel-lang.
Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Jan...
New
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: R on 64-bit ARM Windows - The R Blog
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.87.0 and ten years of Rust! | Rust Blog
New
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s Next for Kotlin Multiplatform and Compose Multip...
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.90.0 | Rust Blog
New
Node.js v24.12.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-12-10, Version 24.12.0 'Krypton' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/credcheck-v43...
New
Other popular topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









