CommunityNews
Surrealdb – FOSS document-graph database, for the realtime web in Rust
GitHub - surrealdb/surrealdb: A scalable, distributed, collaborative, document-graph database, for the realtime web.
A scalable, distributed, collaborative, document-graph database, for the realtime web - GitHub - surrealdb/surrealdb: A scalable, distributed, collaborative, document-graph database, for the realti…
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
New
One of Haskell’s features that I really liked was list comprehensions, so I was very pleased to discover how nice Julia’s comprehensions ...
New
GitHub - mthom/scryer-prolog: A modern Prolog implementation written mostly in Rust…
A modern Prolog implementation written mostly in Ru...
New
Metaprogramming in Nim #1 Introduction.
In this video i will show you and teach you about Nim’s Metaprogramming features/capabilities. E...
New
Martin Thompson On How To Manage Software Complexity | The Engineering Room Ep. 4.
In this episode, Dave Farley chats with Martin Thomps...
New
clog/LEARN.md at main · rabbibotton/clog.
CLOG - The Common Lisp Omnificent GUI. Contribute to rabbibotton/clog development by creating ...
New
GitHub - clojure-rs/ClojureRS: Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial).
Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Contribute to c...
New
GitHub - codic12/worm: A dynamic, tag-based window manager written in Nim.
A dynamic, tag-based window manager written in Nim - GitHub -...
New
Why Rust should not have provided unwrap.
I see the unwrap function called a lot, especially in example code, quick-and-dirty prototype ...
New
Hi! I’m Ellen, but you probably know me as duckinator or puppy.
I really wish I didn’t have to write this, but I feel the Ruby community...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









