CommunityNews
Stack Overflow’s forum is dead thanks to AI, but the company’s still kicking... thanks to AI
The platform is raking in millions of dollars in revenue, with AI an ironic new source of revenue…
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
New
Kicking off another busy Spring GPU Technology Conference for NVIDIA, this morning the graphics and accelerator designer is announcing th...
New
Why AI is Harder Than We Think.
Since its beginning in the 1950s, the field of artificial intelligence has
cycled several times between...
New
AI Wrote and Performed a Jerry Seinfeld Routine!.
I used GPT-3 to write a Jerry Seinfeld stand-up routine about cats - and then used Dee...
New
AI web crawling bots are the cockroaches of the internet, many developers believe. FOSS devs are fighting back in ingenuous, humorous wa...
New
Ollama now supports new multimodal models with its new engine.
New
“AI solutions that are almost right, but not quite” lead to more debugging work.
New
:crescent_moon: ZetaLib - The only AI Library you need. Contribute to Exocija/ZetaLib development by creating an account on GitHub.
New
Open-source AI coding agent for your terminal. Engineered around DeepSeek’s prefix-cache. MCP first-class · plan mode · MIT.
New
The latest surfaced outputs were reportedly generated zero-shot with Max effort, where Astra spends substantially longer reasoning than G...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









