mafinar
SpawnFest anyone?
I’ll be participating. This would be very interesting because I have been having coders block + a lot of distraction this weekend.
But let’s see if thus works. Also haven’t coded Elixir much lately so this could be therapeutic!
If all goes well (or even if it does not) I’ll share the project with y’all after the event.
Most Liked
mafinar
Yes I am. Super excited!
2
mafinar
Also, for me, working with a language I don’t work with at work works really well for coders block.
2
mafinar
GitHub - spawnfest/lotus: SpawnFest 2021 here is the project I worked with.
2
Popular Backend topics
Or which features of current frameworks you use you feel you couldn’t live without?
New
Announcing the Error Handling Project Group | Inside Rust Blog.
Want to follow along with Rust development? Curious how you might get in...
New
So you want to live-reload Rust - fasterthanli.me.
Good morning! It is still 2020, and the world is literally on fire , so I guess we c...
New
New
During a recent code review I came across this scenario:
Code in review
if (input.getValue() != null) {
return Arrays.asList(value);...
New
About Self
Self is a prototype-based dynamic object-oriented programming language, environment, and virtual machine centered around the p...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Howdy, folks i have this question about it is ok to learn two different programming languages same time, well my story is i joined a comp...
New
Hey! Just a random thought though: Found an article from fudzilla where AI can be a good debugger. How does one integrate something like ...
New
Hello guys!
Perhaps some of you have already seen this invitation on other channels in the Elixir community or even responded to our sur...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









