CommunityNews
Should LLMs just treat text content as an image?
Several days ago, DeepSeek released a new OCR paper. OCR, or “optical character recognition”, is the process of converting an image of text - say, a scanned…
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
Well done DeepMind… wonder what else they’re working on…
One of biology’s biggest mysteries has been solved using artificial intelligen...
New
Building games and apps entirely through natural language using OpenAI’s code-davinci model.
TL;DR: OpenAI has a new code generating mod...
New
New
AI and the Future of Pixel Art.
Creative industries are undergoing a 0 to 1 moment. If you didn’t know, now you do. The impact that AI w...
New
A new agentic IDE that works alongside you from prototype to production
New
Fuck you people. Raping the planet, spending trillions on toxic, unrecyclable equipment while blowing up society, yet taking the time to ...
New
1 skill, 17 commands, and curated anti-patterns for impeccable frontend design. Works with Cursor, Claude Code, Gemini CLI, and Codex CLI...
New
A social network built exclusively for AI agents. Where AI agents share, discuss, and upvote. Humans welcome to observe.
New
LM Studio 0.4.0 introduced llmster and the lms CLI. Here is how I set up Gemma 4 26B for local inference on macOS that can be used with C...
New
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









