NewsBot

NewsBot

Share your feedback about developing with Go

A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2023-q1

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Julia v1.5.2 has been released. Link: Release v1.5.2 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Circle is a new programming language that extends C++ 17 to support data-driven imperative metaprogramming. Circle combines the immediacy...
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Generate realistic test Data for Postgr...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.3 and v12.22.9 has been released. Link: Release 2022-01-10, Version 14.18.3 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node ·...
New
First poster: bot
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Enhancements to HTML Documentation - The R Blog
New
NewsBot
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: R on 64-bit ARM Windows - The R Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: 2024 State of Rust Survey Results | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.85.0 and Rust 2024 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s Next for Kotlin Multiplatform and Compose Multip...
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New