NewsBot
Ruby 3.3.10 Released
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Ruby 3.3.10 Released
Popular Backend topics
Node.js v14.17.6 and v12.22.6 has been released.
Link: Release 2021-08-31, Version 14.17.6 'Fermium' (LTS), @MylesBorins · nodejs/node ...
New
Node.js v14.18.2 has been released.
Link: Release 2021-11-30, Version 14.18.2 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Kotlin v1.6.10 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.6.10 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
Node.js v14.18.3 and v12.22.9 has been released.
Link: Release 2022-01-10, Version 14.18.3 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node ·...
New
Node.js v20.18.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2024-10-03, Version 20.18.0 'Iron' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Gleam blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Hello echo! Hello git! - Gleam
New
Node.js v24.5.0 and v22.18.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-07-31, Version 24.5.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
Li...
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
This is the sixth maintenance release of Python 3.13
Python 3.13 is the newest maj...
New
Node.js v24.8.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-10, Version 24.8.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Other popular topics
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









