NewsBot

NewsBot

Rubinius v5.0 released!

Rubinius v5.0 has been released.

Link: Release Release 5.0 · rubinius/rubinius · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Laravel v8.5.14 has been released. Link: Release v8.5.14 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Scala v2.13.6 has been released. Link: Release Scala 2.13.6 · scala/scala · GitHub
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Learn the Kotlin Basics for Free on JetBrains Academy |...
New
First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.6.10 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.6.10 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.87.0 and ten years of Rust! | Rust Blog
New
First poster: AstonJ
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.13.5 is now available!
New
NewsBot
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.6 Released
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.9.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-25, Version 24.9.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: ditstekinnovations
Node.js v24.12.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-12-10, Version 24.12.0 'Krypton' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.15.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v24.15.0
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New