CommunityNews

CommunityNews

T-Mobile says it isn’t widely blocking iCloud Private Relay, blames iOS bug

T-Mobile says block should only affect customers who enabled content filters.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

First poster: bot
To date, users have downloaded over 140 billion apps to their iPhones.¹ The iPhone’s success is tied to its ecosystem of third-party apps...
New
First poster: bot
How a Saudi woman’s iPhone revealed hacking around the world. A single activist helped turn the tide against NSO Group, one of the world...
New
First poster: bot
Ouch, Safari on iOS can overlap multiple full-screen videos. I just discovered an annoying behavior of Safari on iOS: full-screen videos...
New
First poster: bot
Fremont, CA, USA - Thursday, October 20, 2022 - Blackmagic Design today announced DaVinci Resolve for iPad, so creators can extend video ...
New
CommunityNews
Raw identifiers, backtraces, task naming, and more.
New
CommunityNews
In my previous essay — “ The future is NOT self-hosted, but self-sovereign” — I proposed a simple, perhaps provocative, idea:What truly ...
New
CommunityNews
After 4 years with Apple’s TextKit 2: The promised ‘better’ text engine has unstable scrolling, unreliable height estimates, and viewport...
New
CommunityNews
But last year, Apple couldn’t stop talking about Apple Intelligence.
New
CommunityNews
A countdown for Apple to fix the iOS keyboard or lose a customer.
New
CommunityNews
Open Hacker News on any iPhone keynote day and, without fail, you’ll see the same comments. Today with the launch of iPhone Duo, things w...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New