NewsBot
Popular Frontend topics
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-007 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-007 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
TypeScript v4.1.4 and v3.9.8 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.4 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
Link: Release TypeScri...
New
Vue.js v2.6.13 has been released.
Link: Release v2.6.13 · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
Vue.js v2.6.14 has been released.
Link: Release v2.6.14 · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/thank-you-angular-d90d70f2e9d8...
New
Tailwind v3.0.0 has been released.
Tailwind CSS v3.0 has got to be our most exciting release ever, including improvements...
New
TypeScript v4.6.2 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.6.2 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
Deno v1.19.2 has been released.
Link: Release v1.19.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: May 2025
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









