CommunityNews
PostgreSQL Performance Puzzle
PostgreSQL Performance Puzzle.
This week I stumbled across a really big surprise in Open Source PostgreSQL. I thought it would make a fun puzzle to challenge the skills of all you on the internet who consider yourselves as Postg…
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
New
New
One of Haskell’s features that I really liked was list comprehensions, so I was very pleased to discover how nice Julia’s comprehensions ...
New
What we can learn from “_why” the long lost open source developer…
Code might not last forever, but _why proves you can have an impact t...
New
This repository contains a collection of sample applications and libraries written in Zig programming language and using DirectX 12 API. ...
New
8 Reasons why Clojure is a better Java than Java.
Clojure is better than Java at its own game. Using code examples, we dive into what ma...
New
Python 3.11 in the Web Browser - A Journey Christian Heimes PyConDE & PyDataBerlin 2022 conference .
Compile CPython to Web Assembly...
New
Haskell in Production: Freckle.
In this interview, we talk with Pat Brisbin, a Principal Engineer at Freckle, a company that helps teach...
New
Why Rust should not have provided unwrap.
I see the unwrap function called a lot, especially in example code, quick-and-dirty prototype ...
New
A look at how and why we migrated from Next.js to Ruby on Rails.
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









