NewsBot
openSUSE: Replace Windows, Not Your Device
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Replace Windows, Not Your Device - openSUSE News
Popular Linux topics
A new Ubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://ubuntu.com//blog/osm-hackfest-mr9
New
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: [Stable Update] 2020-10-01 - Kernels, Mesa, KDE-Framew...
New
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.10 Groovy Gorilla released | Kubuntu
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Manual pages indexing service
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Chromium losing Sync support in ...
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Tumbleweed Gets Newest KDE Frameworks, Plasma - openS...
New
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Lenovo, Infomaniak, Roche, Amazon Web Services (AWS) an...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: libxml2>=2.9.12-6 update may ...
New
A new NixOS blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Blog → Announcements | Nix & NixOS
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://archlinux.org/news/making-dbus-broker-our-d...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /markdown









