NewsBot

NewsBot

openSUSE: Innovation Marathon Hack Week Set for November

A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Innovation Marathon Hack Week Set for November - openSUSE News

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: ghostpcl>=9.53.2-2 and ghostx...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu Rocks Titan technology YouTuber ...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Installation medium with installer
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Community Charter | Rocky Linux
New
New
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: QEMU >= 7.0.0 changes split p...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.2 update and introduction ...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Switch to the base-devel meta pa...
New
First poster: Eiji
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! To determine if you are affected, run the following: % xz --version xz (XZ U...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New