NewsBot

NewsBot

openSUSE Gains New Hardware

A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: openSUSE Gains New Hardware - openSUSE News

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Balancing the needs around the CentOS platform – Blog.C...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Manual pages indexing service
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: All openSUSE Services in Provo database center now su...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Installation medium with installer
New
First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announce: Online Dojo, October 7th and 8th – Blog.CentO...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Rocky Linux 1 Year Anniversary Party 🥳 | Rocky Linux
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: FIPS Validation Update - June 2022 | Rocky Linux
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: OpenBLAS >= 0.3.23-2 update r...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Increasing the default vm.max_ma...
New
NewsBot
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: New Debian Developers and Maintainers (May and June 202...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New