CommunityNews
OpenSearch 3.0 Enhances Vector Database Performance, Search Infrastructure and Scalability to Meet AI-driven Demand - OpenSearch
Latest iteration bolsters open, scalable, community-driven search and analytics, enabling sustainable innovation SAN FRANCISCO – May 6, 2025 – The OpenSearch Software Foundation, the vendor-neutral home for the OpenSearch Project,…
Read in full here:
Popular General Dev topics
The following languages will help current and new web developers navigate the programming landscape to code web-based services and apps t...
New
https://permission.site/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
Maybe it’s just my experience, but Object-Oriented Programming seems like a default, most common paradigm of software engineering. The on...
New
Docker on MacOS is slow and how to fix it.
Thanks to the DALL·E 2, we finally have a very nice graphic representation of the feelings of...
New
Jailbreak Chat.
Collection of ChatGPT jailbreak prompts
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
After switching from Firefox to LibreWolf, I became interested in the idea of self-hosting my own Firefox Sync server. Although I had see...
New
The new frameworks will continue until morale improves.
New
New
Most of what modern software engineers do involves APIs: public interfaces for communicating with a program, like this one from Twilio. I...
New
Other popular topics
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









