moe2san

moe2san

Open Shortcut with Open Card action and receive transaction from Apple Wallet

App user create shortcut for specific card by using Shortcuts app with Open Card action by choosing desired card.


My iOS app open this shortcut to load Apple Wallet with that specific card to continue with payment.

App user will also setup Automation with “Wallet” and “Receive transaction as input” Trigger.


My iOS app will receive wallet transaction whenever payment is made in Apple Wallet.

The purpose of my iOS app to receive wallet transaction to analyze user spending behavior. My iOS app does not requires card sensitive information, so merchant information and amount would be enough for my iOS app.

What I would like to find out is that opening specific card from Shortcuts app and receiving wallet transaction is available in the countries where Apple Pay is supported. Specifically, is it possible for my iOS app to open specific card from Shortcuts app and receive wallet transaction for ALL the Apple Pay participating banks and card issuers in Asia-Pacific from this link: https://support.apple.com/en-sg/102897?

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

DevotionGeo
If I install Catalina on unsupported models of MacBook Pro through a patcher, will there be any (certification or other) problem while co...
New
RustemAqtau
Hi! How effectively caching data of networking in iOS Swift? What libraries, techniques are you use? Can you share good materials(books, ...
New
Rickidi
Hi all, we want to develop an iPhone IOS app that will have 3 sections/uses and we would like your opinion if it can all be done and all...
New
aaricevans
does anyone have experience on swiftui? i was thinking about trying something new, unfortunately since my company is old i am not allowed...
New
AstroLuna9372
HI, I am Mehmood khan Computer Science Student from Pakistan and I have a project in client want to made an automate application that wh...
New
lochanchugh
I have a website of a chatbot that also accepts microphone inputs and I embedded that into my swift and the everything other than the mic...
New
Dphenox
Hey team I’m really wanting a retro i pod feel on my ipad revision 2 running 9.3.5 is there any one out there that can make this work or ...
New
Sricharan
We are trying to develop a coupon/offer code module where our app users can avail a free trail offer for 2 months period after applying t...
New
moe2san
App user create shortcut for specific card by using Shortcuts app with Open Card action by choosing desired card. My iOS app open thi...
New
elements.project
I am interested in building a keyboard iOS app. Important feature is the predictive text. I know there used to be a good SDK by Fleksy bu...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New