NewsBot
Lunatic: Writing Rust the Elixir way - 18 months later
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Writing Rust the Elixir way - 18 months later | Lunatic
Popular Backend topics
Julia v1.5.2 has been released.
Link: Release v1.5.2 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
Circle is a new programming language that extends C++ 17 to support data-driven imperative metaprogramming. Circle combines the immediacy...
New
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.3.2/42.2.25 Security...
New
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Enhancements to HTML Documentation - The R Blog
New
Node.js v21.6.2, v20.11.1 and v18.19.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2024-02-14, Version 21.6.2 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
Quarkus 3.21.0.CR1, 3.20.0.CR1 and 3.19.3 has been released.
Link: Release 3.21.0.CR1 · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
Link: Release 3.20...
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.88.0 | Rust Blog
New
Ash v3.5.28 has been released.
Link: Release v3.5.28 · ash-project/ash · GitHub
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Other popular topics
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /laravel









