CommunityNews
Lichee Console 4A: Mini Laptop with a RISC-V Processor and 7 inch display
Lichee Console 4A is a $299 mini-laptop with a RISC-V processor and 7 inch display - Liliputing.
Lichee Console 4A is a $299 mini-laptop with a RISC-V processor and 7 inch display
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular General Dev topics
Quite scary if you ask me. And it seems China is already blocking TLS 1.3 traffic with their Great Firewall.
On the other hand it’s a co...
New
In one sense, the Truth Mines were just another indexscape. Hundreds of thousands of specialized selections of the library’s contents wer...
New
:tada: Launching Fig
I am excited to announce that, as of today, Fig is generally available to the public for download.
With our public ...
New
GitHub - lucidrains/PaLM-rlhf-pytorch: Implementation of RLHF (Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback) on top of the PaLM architectur...
New
GitHub - ItzCrazyKns/Perplexica: Perplexica is an AI-powered search engine. It is an Open source alternative to Perplexity AI.
Perplexic...
New
We’re a tiny team @deepseek-ai pushing our limits in AGI exploration.
Starting this week , Feb 24, 2025 we’ll open-source 5 repos – one ...
New
After switching from Firefox to LibreWolf, I became interested in the idea of self-hosting my own Firefox Sync server. Although I had see...
New
olmOCR is an open-source tool for converting PDFs to text with high accuracy, preserving reading order and supporting tables, equations, ...
New
There are countless articles why developers should not focus on Frameworks too much and instead learn to understand the underlying langua...
New
GitSyncPad is an innovative micro keypad designed for effortless Git version control. Execute commands like git add, git commit, and git ...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









