CommunityNews
Judges Block US Extradition of WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange—for Now
A high court in London says the WikiLeaks founder won’t be extradited “immediately” and the US must provide more “assurances” about any extradition.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Science Tech topics
I was thinking wouldn’t a face mask using an electrical current be an effective measure against Covid-19? Then found this:
Any other w...
New
“Today’s smartphone cameras can make a better image than cameras I paid NZ$10,000 ($7,110; £5,165) for only 20 years ago,” says Tom Ang, ...
New
Cruise, the San-Francisco-based designer and operator of all-electric self-driving cars, employs nearly 2000 engineers, including somewhe...
New
Billionaires, satellite links, political chicanery: a present-day, oligopolistic game of jockeying for prime placement in the 12-gigahert...
New
Amazon, Discord, Duolingo, and Google all started 2024 with layoffs. But the tech job market isn’t facing the same trouble it did last ye...
New
A new ad campaign is targeting the cultivated meat industry on TV and online. Industry supporters criticize it as unscientific.
New
Glass, metal, and silicone are the best sex toy materials to look for, but there’s more to consider.
New
We found discounts on our favorite at-home essentials to help make spring cleaning a lot easier.
New
Strengthen your morning coffee game with stiff deals on espresso machines, handmade coffee machines, grinders, and more.
New
The scourge of “malvertising” is nothing new, but the tactic is still so effective that it’s contributing to the rise of investment scams...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









