CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Jack Dorsey says Block employees now bring prototypes — not slide decks — to meetings

Jack Dorsey said the prototypes — built on either simulated or real data — have more “depth and realism” than a slide deck ever could.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

Exadra37
As part of our continued goal of helping developers provide safer products for businesses and consumers, we here at McAfee Advanced Threa...
New
First poster: bot
MEMORANDUM FOR SENIOR PENTAGON LEADERSHIP COMMANDANT OF THE COAST GUARD COMMANDERS OF THE COMBATANT COMMANDS DEFENSE AGENCY AND DOD FIEL...
New
CommunityNews
GitHub - livekit/livekit: Scalable, high-performance WebRTC SFU. SDKs in JavaScript, React, React Native, Flutter, Swift, Kotlin, Unity/C...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - lucidrains/PaLM-rlhf-pytorch: Implementation of RLHF (Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback) on top of the PaLM architectur...
New
First poster: FatimaAdamu
Two US lawyers fined for submitting fake court citations from ChatGPT. Law firm also penalised after chatbot invented six legal cases th...
New
CommunityNews
Apple Patents Suggest Future AirPods Could Monitor Biosignals & Brain Activity - AppleMagazine. The US Patent & Trademark Office...
New
CommunityNews
SLUM: The Shadow Library Uptime Monitor. This dashboard tracks the availability of popular shadow libraries in real time from a US-based...
New
CommunityNews
We’re a tiny team @deepseek-ai pushing our limits in AGI exploration. Starting this week , Feb 24, 2025 we’ll open-source 5 repos – one ...
New
First poster: adamaiken89
Why Ruby on Rails still matters. An old tool endures in a Next.js world
New
First poster: andrea
Most of what modern software engineers do involves APIs: public interfaces for communicating with a program, like this one from Twilio. I...
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New