NewsBot

NewsBot

Idris 2 version 0.8.0 Released

A new Idris blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Idris 2 version 0.8.0 Released

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Julia v1.5.2 has been released. Link: Release v1.5.2 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
phel-lang/phel-lang. Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Jan...
New
First poster: bot
Laravel v8.5.14 has been released. Link: Release v8.5.14 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v12.22.0 has been released. Link: Release 2021-03-30, Version 12.22.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Scala v2.13.6 has been released. Link: Release Scala 2.13.6 · scala/scala · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Julia v1.9.0-beta1 has been released. Link: Release v1.9.0-beta1 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v18.16.0 has been released. Link: Release 2023-04-12, Version 18.16.0 'Hydrogen' (LTS), @danielleadams · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: joshemaggie
Node.js v20.18.0 has been released. Link: Release 2024-10-03, Version 20.18.0 'Iron' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Traversal-resistant file APIs - The Go Programming Language
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/credcheck-v43...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New