NewsBot

NewsBot

Idris 2 version 0.2.2 Released

A new Idris blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Idris 2 version 0.2.2 Released

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

Eiji
Elixir version 1.10.3 has been released on Apr 25, 2020. See the release announcement. This release officially supports Erlang/OTP versi...
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL 1...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v14.17.6 and v12.22.6 has been released. Link: Release 2021-08-31, Version 14.17.6 'Fermium' (LTS), @MylesBorins · nodejs/node ...
New
First poster: joshemaggie
Node.js v20.18.0 has been released. Link: Release 2024-10-03, Version 20.18.0 'Iron' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v20.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-03-13, Version 20.19.0 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.0.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-05-06, Version 24.0.0 (Current), @RafaelGSS and @juanarbol · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.7.7 Security update ...
New
NewsBot
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.6 Released
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.2.0 and v24.11.1 has been released. Link: Release 2025-11-11, Version 25.2.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub Li...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.2.1 has been released. Link: Release 2025-11-17, Version 25.2.1 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New