CommunityNews

CommunityNews

How Julia ODE Solve Compile Time Was Reduced from 30 Seconds to 0.1

SciML: Open Source Software for Scientific Machine Learning.
Open Source Software for Scientific Machine Learning

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
It’s Time to Say Goodbye to Docker. Docker is not the only containerization tool out there and there might just be better alternatives… ...
New
CommunityNews
A new study looks into the dematerialized office, where sensorial experiences such as touch, taste, smell, and sensations of hot or cold ...
New
First poster: bot
Powerful, flexible, complex: The origins of C++ date back 40 years, yet it remains one of the most widely used programming languages toda...
New
First poster: bot
FreeBSD allows the management of multiple instances of PostgreSQL by means of rc.conf(5) . The trick is to use profiles , that are avail...
New
CommunityNews
One of the strongest sides of Go programming language is a built-in concurrency based on Tony Hoare’s CSP paper. Go is designed with conc...
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
GitHub - deadpixi/wasm-maze-generator: A simple WASM maze generator in Go. A simple WASM maze generator in Go. Contribute to deadpixi/wa...
New
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - audulus/rui: Experimental Rust UI library. Experimental Rust UI library. Contribute to audulus/rui development by creating an a...
New
First poster: bot
Disclaimer: I work at Uber and am partially responsible for bringing zig cc to serious internal use. Opinions are mine, this blog post is...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Hi! I’m Ellen, but you probably know me as duckinator or puppy. I really wish I didn’t have to write this, but I feel the Ruby community...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New