CommunityNews
European AI: a playbook to own it
Discover Mistral AI’s actionable playbook to turn Europe into a self-reliant AI powerhouse—fostering talent, scaling innovation, and securing strategic autonomy.
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
New
Now that DeepMind has taught AI to master the game of Go—and furthered its advantage in chess—they’ve turned their attention to another b...
New
Within the decade, Google aims to build a useful, error-corrected quantum computer. This will accelerate solutions for some of the world’...
New
DeepMind’s New AI With a Memory Outperforms Algorithms 25 Times Its Size.
DeepMind’s model, with just 7 billion parameters, outperformed...
New
Artificial intelligence is now smart enough to write tracks that earn streaming service royalties.
New
Language technology powered by AI can perpetuate bias if we are not careful. We need to be sure that language AI is trained to be ethical...
New
Steve Blank Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning– Explained.
Artificial Intelligence is a once-in-a lifetime commercial and defe...
New
“AI solutions that are almost right, but not quite” lead to more debugging work.
New
How I helped Claude AI extend its capabilities only for the same AI to reject my job application.
New
1 skill, 17 commands, and curated anti-patterns for impeccable frontend design. Works with Cursor, Claude Code, Gemini CLI, and Codex CLI...
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









