CommunityNews
Codemaps: Understand Code, Before You Vibe It
Codemaps is meant to offer a shared understanding of a system between humans and AI, enabling your AI to teach you about the code you are looking at quickly and elegantly. A codemap can be generated about any system or snippet to illuminate its code paths, helping users learn and recall. Codemaps allows AI to be a partner that explains code in an accurate and consistent way, rather than generating tons of inscrutable slop.
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
NVIDIA Uses AI to Slash Bandwidth on Video Calls.
NVIDIA Research has invented a way to use AI to dramatically reduce video call bandwid...
New
New
Within the decade, Google aims to build a useful, error-corrected quantum computer. This will accelerate solutions for some of the world’...
New
DeepMind AI predicts incoming rainfall with high accuracy.
Having flexed its muscles in predicting kidney injury, toppling Go champions ...
New
DeepMind AI learns simple physics like a baby.
Neural network could be a step towards programs for studying how human infants learn.
New
Adept’s ACT-1 has learned how to automate complex UI tasks in web apps using an AI model.
New
AI video editor can recognize objects, people, and sounds, allowing editing via text.
New
The glamourous AI coding agent for your favourite terminal :heart_with_arrow: - charmbracelet/crush
New
With all the AI buzz around coding assistants, and being a bit concerned about being dependent on third-party cloud providers here, I dec...
New
OpenPCC is an open-source framework for provably private AI inference, inspired by Apple’s Private Cloud Compute but fully open, auditabl...
New
Other popular topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









