NewsBot
Clojure 1.10.3 release
A new Clojure blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Clojure - Clojure 1.10.3 release
Popular Backend topics
Kotlin v1.4.20 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
phel-lang/phel-lang.
Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Jan...
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Announcing the release of Apache AGE 0.3.0
New
Kotlin v1.6.10 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.6.10 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 18 Beta 2 Released!
New
Node.js v24.5.0 and v22.18.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-07-31, Version 24.5.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
Li...
New
Node.js v24.7.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-08-27, Version 24.7.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v24.9.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-09-25, Version 24.9.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Node.js v25.2.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-11-17, Version 25.2.1 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









