CommunityNews
Claude is not a senior engineer (yet)
Opus 4.5 is out and people cannot stop raving about it. AGI is nigh! It’s a step-change in capabilities!
Don’t get me wrong. It’s very impressive. But after trying it out in a real codebase for a few weeks, I think that view is overly simplistic. Claude is now
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
Well done DeepMind… wonder what else they’re working on…
One of biology’s biggest mysteries has been solved using artificial intelligen...
New
Why AI is Harder Than We Think.
Since its beginning in the 1950s, the field of artificial intelligence has
cycled several times between...
New
In their decades-long chase to create artificial intelligence, computer scientists have designed and developed all kinds of complicated m...
New
Many recent big advances in tech have one key thing at the heart of then: artificial intelligence.
New
A simple algorithm that revolutionizes how neural networks approach language is now taking on image classification as well. It may not st...
New
New
This was/is a great read that counters the common “woe is me” fear of AI.
Author knows his stuff and breaks down the 8 fallacies tied to...
New
From fear to optimism: why I am convinced AI is worth embracing.
New
Benchmarks are foundational to evaluating the strengths and limitations of AI systems, guiding both research and industry development.
New
LM Studio 0.4.0 introduced llmster and the lms CLI. Here is how I set up Gemma 4 26B for local inference on macOS that can be used with C...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









